Tuesday, June 19, 2012

A busy, busy month...

When I took the plunge to get this blog up and running my intent was to post a little essay each month, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen for June.  My trips out into the spotlight this month required that I do a good review of my website, and that took more time than I had anticipated, but now it's all set for visitors.


My appearance on 'The Balancing Act' has aired, and this Thursday I have another interview, with host Cynthia Brian on World Talk Radio's 'Starstyle'.  I've already posted this info, but here it is again:
http://www.voiceamerica.com/worldtalkradio/vshow.aspx?sid=764
The interview will be live this Thursday, 6/21, 6pm EST.  Drop by and have a listen!






In the meantime, I will return in July with another little essay.  For now, I'll be retreating to my stockade of short stories to work on some new tales to tell. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment